Monday, December 9, 2013

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

Why yes... Yes I did just make a Hunger Games reference. Because I feel as if I might be Katniss going to fight for her District in the Hunger Games right about now. Why? Because it is finals week. Today I have my final A&P lab practical. Ahhhh!!!! My brain doesn't work in the language of A&P. Give me some Kafka or James Joyce to read... Not muscles and bones to memorize! However, after this week.. I will be (almost) finished with my science classes FOREVER!!! I only have to take one more science class! Eeek! So excited. So, here's to the coffee-filled days ahead, my fellow student friends! May the odds be ever in your favor.

P.S. After finals week, Christmas time OFFICIALLY begins!!!! No more worrying about school! Just Christmas movies, Christmas shopping, and friends and family time! :) happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment