Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Downton Abbey Season 4 is.... Over?

Hello blogging world. No I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I've been quite crazy busy, which I know is no excuse!! First off, I leave for England ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!!! Ahh!!!! But I will post more on that later. Secondly, I can't believe Downton Abbey Season 4 is OVER. I'm telling you, watching that show stresses me out and leaves me exhausted! Here's a little list of my own Season 4 Downton thoughts.
1. How did Edith manage to leave THE COUNTRY for 9 months?! Really?! Sheesh. But somehow I feel as if that secret is not going to stay a secret...
2. Rose gets on my nerves. 
3. Lady Mary, of course, was as lovely as ever. Even though I am a true Matthew fan, I like Tony Gillingham. The other dude is ok, but Gillingham is sweet and such a gentleman. <insert romantic sigh here>
4. OH MY GOODNESS Bates obviously killed that guy. Ok yeah he deserved to die but I don't think he should have killed him for one reason. Because Anna has already had to go through this whole prison/death sentence thing! Why would Bates take that chance again?! 
5. Lady Violet is AWESOME. Period.
6. Branson. I don't like that teacher lady. You need to come to America and find me. I promise to be a suitable mother to little Syby. That is all. 
7. As always, I cannot stand Thomas. He disgusts me.
8. What?! Carson and Mrs. Hughes??? Hmmm. Seem to be a jolly good pair if you ask me! 
We shall see what season 5 brings! :) 

1 comment:

  1. found your blog! you need to post some more! let's see some pics of that new apartment! :)

    ReplyDelete