Monday, September 29, 2014

SBC Celebrity Crushes + Happy Things + Favorite Foods

I may or may not have several celebrity crushes. 

1. Cary Grant
Yes I know he is dead. But he's Cary Grant... There will never be another one like him. (Swoon!)

2. Liam Hemsworth
Hello, dahling.

3. Chris Evans (AKA Captain America)
Captain America is the best. He's good-looking, AND he was from the 1940s era, AND he saves the world. Can't get much better than that.


Ten things that make me the happiest:

1. Mexican food
2. Pretty jewelry
3. Manicures and pedicures
4. Coffee
5. Red lipstick
6. Cooking
7. Taking the makeup off at the end of the day
8. My puppy dog, Scout
9. Doing nothing on days off
10. Yoga pants

Five favorite foods:
1. Pretty much anything Mexican. I know. I'm a bit obsessed.
2. Chicken pasta (Chicken alfredo, Spicy chicken, it doesn't really matter)
3. Tirzmisu. This stuff is fabulous. I could probably eat it until I die.
4. Chocolate chip waffles
5. Steak 

No comments:

Post a Comment