Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SBC Day 17: Another Day in the Life

So since the last "day in the life" post was about my school day, I will post about a weekend day this time. I do not have class on Fridays, so if I go home for the weekend, normally I go home on Thursday night and work at my job at home on Fridays. I have two jobs: one on campus here at my university, and I also work at the drug store in my small hometown. I LOVE my job at the drug store. I am a pharmacy technician, so I help prepare the prescriptions. But sometimes I work the cash register out front, which is what I did for two years before I became a pharmacy tech. I love that part as well! I love talking to the customers, and of course learning about all the latest that is going on in town! It's just a wonderful environment in which to work. My coworkers are AWESOME! And I have the best boss in the world! :) Nothing like a small town pharmacy. So I work there from 8-6 normally. Then, I either get off and go home to just chill with my family, or I make plans to go out to eat with my friends or just get together and talk. Sometimes I make plans with my Mamaw and we go see a movie. So that, my friends, is another day in my fabulous life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment