Saturday, September 13, 2014

SBC Day 11: Favorite Quotes

Okay so this post might be kind of long. I have so many favorite quotes! Here goes.

1. "Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it?" -Anne Shirley, from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Anne has been one of my inspirations for as long as I can remember.

2. Truvy: "These thighs haven't gone out of the house without Lycra on them since I was 14."
Clairee: "You were brought up right." - Steel Magnolias
One of the best lines in the movie! And of course, you have to love Dolly Parton as Truvy! 

3. "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." -Mr. Darcy
Sigh. Still looking for my Mr. Darcy.

4. "Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." - Scout Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

5. "I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Happy Saturday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment