Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SBC Day 16: Beauty

So today's post was Makeup-Less Monday... However, it's not Monday and I didn't know the topic until after I had already put on makeup! But I do have a picture of myself with no makeup from a while back. :)

What does beauty mean to me? The book of Proverbs says, "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." So I think beauty is on the inside. Many girls today feel as if they have to be thin and always look perfect, hair and makeup flawless. But God says that true beauty is a woman whose heart looks to God. It doesn't matter what your outside looks like as long as you have Christ on the inside... That is what makes you truly beautiful. I love this quote from Elisabeth Elliot:

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment