Tuesday, September 9, 2014

SBC Day 9: OOTD


So today's post is "Outfit of the Day." When I looked at the challenge for today, I thought, "Hey I should probably try to dress up and look nice today." But then I realized that is silly! I walk almost a mile to campus and back every day. There is no reason I need to be dressing up just for a blog post! So here you have it, folks... typical college attire. A "Simply Southern" t-shirt, blue jean shorts, and Yellow Box flip flops. (I did dress up compared to most days... Most days I wear my Chacos but today I wore some dressy flip flops that matched my shirt!)

On another note, I've lately been worrying about school a lot. Long story short, I have several tests, papers, and assignments due in the next couple of weeks. So I have been worried. But then I remembered this verse: 

And it was a great encouragement to me. Happy Tuesday, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment